[syslinux] SYSLINUX GRUB and booting logical partitions on USB drive

Fulvio Scapin trantorvega at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 11:26:19 PDT 2008

Thank you for the hint.

> Do you know a live-cd, distro where I find GRUB2 compiled or do I have
> to compile
> it myself?

Uhmm. The patch was posted on the mailing-list recently and doesn't appear
to have been included in the tree.
Nonetheless you always have to  get the latest  source from git (or
subversion, I don't recall).
I have to say that I didn't quite notice that you were referring to Grub
Legacy in your original post. I'll see about that as well.
I don't know whether the patch might be applied to Grub 0.97 as well with
only little work.