[syslinux] menu weirdness

Coe, Colin C. (Unix Engineer) Colin.Coe at woodside.com.au
Wed Jul 2 15:52:14 PDT 2008

V3.61 does this also

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential.
They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us at once by return
email and then delete both messages and all attachments.