[syslinux] SYSLINUX Anatomy

Stefan Bucur stefanb at zytor.com
Mon Jul 21 11:41:55 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 2:49 AM, Erwan Velu <erwan at seanodes.com> wrote:
> Stefan Bucur wrote:
> [...]
> For example, in
> http://syslinux.zytor.com/wiki/index.php/Memory_Map_(Segment_0), it
> could be nice to give each element of that stack the same visual space.
> That way, everything is readable, and to know their "real" size would be
> reading the addresses on the left. Could be nice also to put the size of
> each element on the left side of the stack.

Hello Erwan,

Yes, I could do that, or I could simply expand the drawing to the
right, and redraw the smaller portions to a bigger scale (like a
"zoom"). This way both the linear scale (and the relative visual size
of the memory sections) would be preserved on the left, and the detail
information would also be available on the right. Do you think it is
OK with this approach?

Stefan