[syslinux] max of MENU ROWS?

Andrew Stuart andrew at shopcusa.com
Mon Jul 21 13:52:13 PDT 2008

lurker wrote:
> On 21/07/08 01:04, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
>> H. Peter Anvin wrote:

>>> Yes, you have to use "menu tabmsg <row>" and "menu autoboot <row>".
>>>
>> "menu tabmsgrow <row>" and "menu timeoutrow <row>", rather.
>
> Woah, I can't believe I didn't see those when I looked around in the
> menu documention. Thanks!
>
> Perhaps you should consider mentioning these in the entries for MENU
> TABMSG and MENU AUTOBOOT respectively (and MENU HELPMSGROW around MENU
> HELPMSG and so on) in the menu documentation to make things clearer?
>
> Cheers!

If you have a suggestion, Patches are accepted. hpa doesn't really have
the time for keeping the docs up, and developing syslinux. He has asked
the list in the past to try and help bring the docs up to date / quality.

So if you could type up what you feel would be a good way of expressing
it, you would be helping the entire project.

<-- needs to find some time to do some doc work too..

-A