[syslinux] Hello~~~HELP

Andrew Stuart andrew at shopcusa.com
Tue Jun 3 13:05:06 PDT 2008

Seung Kim wrote:
> I fixed over 4000 computers with different
> CDs such as Windows XP SP2, Dell 32bit Diagnostic Tools, Windows Memory
> Tester, Acronis True Image, ERD 2005, and others. Everyday, I brought many
> different CDs to different building for services. Really, I wanted to
> develop Syslinux with different software CDs to make an integrated CD. Then
> it is very easy for me to bring only a CD or DVD anywhere.
--snip--

I don't know you will get the attention you may need on this list. I
would recommend you check out http://www.msfn.org/board/forums.html in
the 'Multi-Boot CD/DVDs' section. While not all syslinux specific there
is a wealth of information specific to what you are trying to accomplish.

There are many 'hacks' to get things like ERD 2005 and XP on the same cd
and working.

Check out the wiki / faq / archives:
http://syslinux.zytor.com/wiki/index.php/The_SYSLINUX_Project
http://syslinux.zytor.com/faq.php