[syslinux] Please, read and reply it to me.

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 16:04:31 PDT 2008

I don't know what others would suggest but slax(www.slax.org) has both
windows and  linux scripts to build an iso image of itself. It would
be a cinch in slax to copy everything off the cd to a directory modify
it and use its iso build script(.bat for windows .sh for linux) to
build a new cd. You can easily modify the isolinux.cfg file to support
new disk images to boot and again use the iso build script to build a
new cd.