[syslinux] memdisk question

Anthony Hare ahare at Brocade.COM
Fri Jun 6 13:20:42 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am using syslinux 3.63 and I am trying to get an image file going for
ghost.  I was able to get the unicast image working by using winimage
and creating the format for the image as 2.88mb and saving the boot
sector as win 95/98.

I tried the same thing with a ghost multicast image and it doesn't work,
says invalid system disk..

Lots are variables so I am not sure where it could be failing but if
anyone has any insight, I would appreciate it...

LABEL Windows Ghost Unicast

        kernel memdisk

        append initrd=new.ima c=255 h=2 s=36 floppy

LABEL Windows Ghost Multicast

        kernel memdisk

        append initrd=multi.ima c=255 h=2 s=36 floppy