[syslinux] USB keyboard not working? (* Help needed *)

Anssi Kolehmainen anssi at aketzu.net
Mon Jun 9 23:36:57 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 04:59:08PM -0700, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> Are there anyone who has a machine on which the *current* version of
> SYSLINUX ends up with an inoperable USB keyboard, especially when using
> the menu system?

At home I have a Abit AB9 Pro motherboard which behaves something like
that. In BIOS usb kbd works fine, but not in grub. (With "Legacy USB" or
something like that it works in grub). I haven't tested syslinux but
what different would grub do :)

> I might have a workaround, but I don't have a system which exhibits the
> problem available to me at the moment, and I really don't want to put in
> a hack without knowing that it actually does anything...
>
> If you do have such a system, please pretty please holler...

As said, "at home", which means about two weeks before I get my hands on
to that machine.

--
Anssi Kolehmainen
anssi.kolehmainen at iki.fi