[syslinux] USB keyboard not working? (* Help needed *)

a178235 a178235 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 16:45:18 PDT 2008

--- On Mon, 6/9/08, H. Peter Anvin <hpa at zytor.com> wrote:

From: H. Peter Anvin <hpa at zytor.com>
Subject: [syslinux] USB keyboard not working? (* Help needed *)
Date: Monday, June 9, 2008, 7:59 PM

Are there anyone who has a machine on which the *current* version of
SYSLINUX ends up with an inoperable USB keyboard, especially when using
the menu system?

I might have a workaround, but I don't have a system which exhibits the
problem available to me at the moment, and I really don't want to put in
a hack without knowing that it actually does anything...

If you do have such a system, please pretty please holler...

Unsubscribe or set options at: