[syslinux] No sub-menus in complex.c32q

Michael Madore michael.madore at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 14:58:20 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have created my own custom menu using menu/complex.c as an example.
This was way back in the syslinux 2.x days, so the menu system had not
yet been converted to COM32.  With a few minor changes, I now have
this compiling and running under v3.63.  The problem is that only the
top level menu works.  Trying to access any sub-menu results in the
program exiting back to the boot prompt.

I thought this might be something wrong in my code, so I tested the
complex.c32 example and it suffers from the same problem.  I then
tried a number of different syslinux releases going all the way back
to v3.20 and they all have the same issue.

Does anyone else have this working?  My build environment is CentOS 5.1

Thanks!

Mike Madore