[syslinux] No sub-menus in complex.c32

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Mon Jun 23 01:33:50 PDT 2008

Op 22-06-2008 om 23:06 schreef Murali:
> On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Murali wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for narrowing down the bug to fix_sub_menus. That made it a lot
> > easier to debug. I had manually edited the diff output, to remove all
> > the debugging print statements. Now to setup git and submit the
> > patch...
>
> Just committed the change using git. Hope it made it upstream.

FWIW I did parse that into "I'm new to git, please guide me."

I'm also new to git. I did `git pull` and `git log | less`,
but couldn't find entries from Murali nor entries about menus.

I think the commit went only into the repository of Murali.

An additional GIT action is needed to get the Murali commit into the
upstream git repository.

Cheers
Geert Stappers