[syslinux] Last call for Syslinux 3.70

Curtis Doty Curtis at GreenKey.net
Thu Jun 26 18:55:18 PDT 2008

5:44pm H. Peter Anvin said:

> I have just released syslinux-3.70-pre25.  Unless someone has something
> big and scary that either I have managed to miss or was just stumbled
> over, I'm going to release 3.70 final some time between tomorrow and Monday.
>
> Thus, *please holler now* if there are any stop-ship problems still known...

I've only started testing this week. But on a ProLiant DL360 G5 with the
iLO Advanced license, the KVM doesn't work. However, physical keyboard on
PS2 will wake it up and then KVM starts working. Showstopper if your
server is anywhere beyond your arms length. :-(

Also, re-loading gpxelinux.0 from menu will cause it to hand the second
time around. This is already known, right?

../C