[syslinux] Last call for Syslinux 3.70

Luis.F.Correia Luis.F.Correia at seg-social.pt
Fri Jun 27 02:06:48 PDT 2008

Hi,

This is _not_ a syslinux problem, but I was trying to test it in Windoze and
came up with the following issue, gPXE uses both a config folder and a
Config file in the 'src' folder.

Of course doze is dumb as hell and can't cope with both a file and folder
having the same name...
>From what I've seen so far, the Config file is being deprecated in favor of
config.h .

Since windows won't probably be able to compile gPXE, this isn't a real
issue...

Don't let this stop 3.70 from being released, just make a note somewhere
that you won't be able to decompress syslinux anymore under a windows
machine and that you'll need something other to compile gPXE.

here's my 0.02€

Luis Correia