[syslinux] Last call for Syslinux 3.70

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 08:58:54 PDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 3:06 AM, Luis.F.Correia
<Luis.F.Correia at seg-social.pt> wrote:
> Hi,

What filesystem can cope with a file and a folder havnig the same name?

guest at guest-laptop:~/test$ touch test
guest at guest-laptop:~/test$ mkdir test
mkdir: cannot create directory `test': File exists
guest at guest-laptop:~/test$
maybe a file has capitalization and a directory doesn't or vis versa?