[syslinux] Hello

Seung Kim seung.kim at gallaudet.edu
Fri May 23 10:28:52 PDT 2008

What I'm trying to get at is this -- I'd like to analyze and
understand what softwares that was used to build a library of
softwares that made it as UBCD 4.x. This way, I would be able to use
UBCD as a model to build customized ITS apps to be used for campus
tech work.

Is there some kind of step-by-step or user guide that explains how to
build everything from scratch and what softwares are needed to make
this possible? CDShell and MemDisk, that's it? where would I find
these? Do I have to do it all from within Linux environment? Can it be
done in Windows to build a bootable customized UBCD ?

I don't know how to start on Syslinus. Can you give me a tutorials to build
syslinux?

Any assistance or dierction you can provide would be greatly appreciated.