[syslinux] Syslinux 3.70pre9 - sanboot.c32 says: gPXE API not detected'

Seung Kim seung.kim at gallaudet.edu
Thu May 29 05:54:35 PDT 2008

Hello~~
I am a beginner of Linux. Just I installed Knoppix 5.3 on my desktop. Then I
wanted to learn about Syslinux, but I didn't know how to start to test
Syslinux. I read the Syslinux documents, but I didn't know which file needed
to open and which program I should run with syslinux file.....Please, give
me your advice. Thank you in advance.