[syslinux] Licensing petition about isohybrid

Thomas Schmitt scdbackup at gmx.net
Mon Nov 10 10:53:10 PST 2008

Hi,

> I hereby give permission for this code, translated to the C language, to
> be released under either the LGPL or the MIT/ISC/2-clause BSD licenses
> or both, at your option.

Thank you very much.

I meanwhile found a test machine for USB booting.
Is it plausible that a wrong self-LBA in byte 12
to 15 of isolinux.bin does not prevent booting from
CD but is a cause of failure with "USB DISK" ?

We released that bug and it slipped through all
boot tests until i tried to get the MBR to work.
Then there was an embarrassing difference between
mkisofs images and xorriso images.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas