[syslinux] CPU usage while at syslinux boot prompt

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 05:45:14 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 8:27 AM, degbert degbert <degbert42 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> "No one ever says, 'I can't read that ASCII E-mail you sent me.'"
>
> The Chinese do :)

LOL.  That is true.  Along with anyone else who doesn't use ASCII
and/or can't read read English.

I've just been annoyed lately by people within my organization who
must do fancy things with their e-mail and it just messes up how our
help desk system handles the e-mail, resulting in an empty ticket.  I
remembered that someone had that quote so I added it to my signatures
in all of my e-mail accounts.