[syslinux] RFC: COMBOOT API directory calls

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 10:26:21 PST 2008

So far, I'm able to iterate through and return all of the short names
(not without the spaces, yet; WIP) in a directory.  This is returning
decent strings (not the most human readable but not "gobbledygook" of
strange characters and video corruption) to my directory API calls for
my COM32 API functions.  Right now I'm trying to read through the VFAT
compare code to piece something together for an extraction (wow is
VFAT ugly).

--
"No one ever says, 'I can't read that ASCII E-mail you sent me.'"