[syslinux] Looking for testers and advise about ISOLINUX within ISO 9660

Thomas Schmitt scdbackup at gmx.net
Wed Oct 8 04:15:46 PDT 2008

Hi,

Dag Wieers wrote:
> I have packages in RPMforge now of 0.2.6.pl01 and 0.2.7 for RH ...

ISOLINUX users be warned again that 0.2.6 is
not suitable although its man page promises
patching of an existing ISOLINUX boot image.
We got a bug in there. (0.2.4 did work.)

Beginning with upcoming release 0.2.8 i would advise
to use stable relases for production purposes.
They can be recognized by the .plXX suffix and the
pare number before that suffix. E.g. 0.2.8.pl00.

Any successful testing so far ?

Have a nice day :)

Thomas