[syslinux] No longer employed by rPath, Inc.

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Mon Oct 20 14:53:59 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I am sad to say that I am no longer working for rPath, Inc.  They have,
of course, been extremely supportive of all my upstream work, including
Syslinux, but have decided that given the economic climate they could no
longer afford to keep me on staff.

It does mean that while I still haven't figured out what to do next, I
am available to do short-term contracts if there is any interest.  I
know I unfortunately had to turn down a few offers while I worked for rPath.

Sincerely,