[syslinux] gPXE failing to compile

Nick Peirson nick at netcentral.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 04:37:29 PDT 2008

I'm compiling syslinux 3.72 as part of a buildroot project and found
that the compile fails due to gPXE using printf in a way that throws
warnings, while specifying "-Wall -Werror" in the makefile.

I'm not sure if this problem is related to the environment I'm compiling
in or if it is actually a bug, however the attached patch resolves it
for me.

--
Regards

Nick Peirson

--
Internet Central Ltd is a limited company registered in England.
Registered number: 3079542. Registered office: Ivy House Foundry,

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.