[syslinux] List quiet for some time now?

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Wed Sep 17 08:01:31 PDT 2008

Haven't seen messages for about a week now, but archive doesn't show new messages.

Wondering what the status is for 3.72. I've downloaded and tested the pre6 on my systems,
and it works fine. Getting to release a new version of my g4l project, and wanted to use the
latest version, since I know some people have used it on mac machines.

Also, is there a way to get and display the syslinux version on the vesamenu. The only thing
I've found is going to the boot: prompt and doing a Ctrl - V.

Thanks.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC at HOME CREDITS
SETI 6,412,071.2129 | EINSTEIN 1,988,992.0509 | ROSETTA 610,450.4052