[syslinux] LSS16 mime

Omair Eshkenazi stimpson at phys.huji.ac.il
Fri Apr 3 11:50:10 PDT 2009

G'day,

I created a file to add mime-type detection for lss16 images...

All you need to do is put it (unzipped) in /usr/share/mime/packages
(or your equivalent) and run:
update-mime-database -V /usr/share/mime
Then you can just associate lss images with Mtpaint, to make life easier...

Note:
- I didn't know about the name (lss vs. lss16), so I just went by what
the "file" magic database uses...
- I didn't add a glob, since I wasn't sure if there is a "official"
extension (though I see one of the examples uses .lss). That can be
easily done by adding the line:
<glob pattern="*.lss"/>

Omair