[syslinux] FW: Headless operations

Miller, Shao Shao.Miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Mon Apr 6 05:15:05 PDT 2009

Heh.  I was just passing your e-mail on in case the Syslinux folks had
the opportunity to offer up some suggestions.  Now that I'm rested,
maybe you are interested in contacting the Fedora folks.  There might be
an IRC channel for them somewhere, where you could get some lively
support.  There might be a mailing list.  I'm afraid I don't know.
"Fedora support" might be good search terms for a web search.

I'm glad EXTLINUX is working for you, Chris!  If you need some help
again, and can't find answers on the Syslinux Wiki or in the Syslinux
downloadable package's doc/ directory, send a note along.

Take care and good luck in porting your Fedora installation to HDD,

- Shao Miller