[syslinux] Reboot from /bin/bash

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Mon Apr 6 14:18:57 PDT 2009

> Good day Chris,

Hello Reader of the Syslinux mailinglist archive,

With some luck did a search engine bring to the right place.
We are doing our best make it possible that you can
read in the discussion order.

On 20090406 at 10:48 wrote Shao Miller:
> [...]

Yes, it is hard to guess what the Original Poster was (is??) looking for.

My advice to the OP is to take some time
to invest how a plain Syslinux config works.
And some more time how a tweaked Syslinux configuration works.
Mostly you have then something that works for you also.

When still puzzled, prepare you self
with http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Cheers
Geert Stappers