[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.74 released

Erwan erwan at seanodes.com
Thu Apr 9 13:44:14 PDT 2009

H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> Well, here it is.  This is a historic Syslinux release -- it's the
> first one in 15 years in which the majority of the work was not done
> by myself; mostly because of the *huge* effort Erwan and Pierre have
> put in on HDT.
Hey peter,

Thanks for integrating HDT in Syslinux ! Syslinux 3.74  turns HDT 0.2.7
as its first public release !

I would like to thank all testers of the so many HDT pre-releases, it
had greatly improved the code & the stability before that first public
release.

A special thank to Pierre for his great work on HDT. The next incoming
release will feature his refactoring of the CLI, making it more scalable
and feature-rich.
 From the user point of view, this will allow the next release of HDT to
feature 'auto-completion' using the <tab> key.

Erwan,