[syslinux] bug (I think) in gpxelinux.0 ?

Miller, Shao Shao.Miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Fri Apr 10 15:20:48 PDT 2009

Oops, I was a little late on that last e-mail.

Jeffrey, would you say that this is a poor inconsistency that chain.c32
parses 'keeppxe'?  Should it be on the KERNEL line for regular kernels
but on the APPEND line for COMBOOT32s (well at least chain.c)?  I could
be wrong altogether, obviously.

- Shao Miller