[syslinux] bug (I think) in gpxelinux.0 ?

Miller, Shao Shao.Miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Fri Apr 10 18:20:54 PDT 2009

> Indeed it is; my mistake.  Can I say "ew" now?

Only if I can say "ew" for totally forgetting one tired night that in:

for ( initialization; break-condition; iteration )

"iteration" happens at the end of the looping code, and not before it.
Ha!

Back to the original problem...

Nico:

Older Syslinux versions had gpxelinux.0 = undionly.kpxe + pxelinux.0
Newest Syslinux versions have gpxelinux.0 = undionly.kkpxe + pxelinux.0

So if you are suggesting a regression, there's one difference.

I don't think you're suggesting a regression, though...  What does the
UNDIS.DOS driver report when you are trying to load it, exactly?

I wish you luck, and would like to see this working for you, as DOS +
UNDI is very handy.

- Shao Miller