[syslinux] bug (I think) in gpxelinux.0 ?

Nico de Haer nico.dehaer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 00:23:25 PDT 2009

All,

Thanks for the feedback so far! It seems that the following tests need to be
done by me:

-- syslinux version 3.72 --
1) boot image using pxelinux.0
2) boot image using gpxelinux.0
-- syslinux verstion 3.74 --
3) boot image using pxelinux.0
4) boot image using gpxelinux.0

For all four tests I should record the pointers and record the errormessage
of the network driver

My config file for all the tests:
default menu.c32
prompt 0

menu title PXE Boot Menu

LABEL xp-boot-1
MENU LABEL xp-1
kernel memdisk
append initrd=bootdisk/xpboot-144.ima raw keeppxe

If this is what you need I'll perfrom them today...

Nico