[syslinux] bug (I think) in gpxelinux.0 ?

Collins, Jeremy Collins_Jeremy at sccollege.edu
Mon Apr 13 08:20:41 PDT 2009

The attached disk image is a DOS boot disk with the 3 UNDI drivers
(selectable by a config.sys menu). The first 2 (3com and Intel) are NDIS
drivers with a Packet Driver shim and the third (undipd.com) is a PD
driver. This is a cut down version of the Ghost testing disk I use when
testing new pxelinux releases. Obviously for licensing reasons Ghost
isn't included, but I did include wget. I hope that helps with testing;
I'd love to be able to use gpxelinux.0 instead of pxelinux.0.

Jeremy Collins