[syslinux] "keeppxe" broken in 3.74 - short-cycle 3.75

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Apr 14 08:54:49 PDT 2009

It appears that the 3.74 completely broke the "keeppxe" directive -- not
due to the command-line parser, but due to mishandling of the flag later.

I consider this to be severe enough to do a short-cycle 3.75.  As a
result, I would like help with:

a) are there any other bugs that snuck through?
b) once I have a 3.75-pre1, I would really appreciate help testing it.

The goal is to have 3.75 final before the end of the week.