[syslinux] gpxelinux.0 can't work with microsoft RIS(startrom.n12)

Miller, Shao Shao.Miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Wed Apr 15 05:34:03 PDT 2009

I've mentioned problems with gPXE and RIS to the gPXE community; a few
of us are thinking about it when we have time.

shlwang: Could you please expand upon "can't work" with a bit more
detail so we can see if it looks familiar or maybe suggest something?
Since PXELINUX works, perhaps it's more supportable to post to the
Etherboot discuss mailing list, too.

- Shao Miller