[syslinux] gpxelinux and cramfs

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 10:52:42 PDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Michael L Martin <mmartin at fuzzcat.net> wrote:
> Mystery solved.
>
> PHP was the culprit. upload_max_filesize was still set to the default
> of 2M. This was chopping my fsimage off during the transfer. All is
> well now.

I thought upload_max_filesize was for uploading files? IE: sending
files to the apache server not downloading. I remember setting this
for a person to upload files to my server. That should not effect
people pulling the image from the server. If that did anything for
downloads it would be highly suspicious. Download file sizes are by
default much bigger.