[syslinux] gpxelinux and cramfs

Michael L Martin mmartin at fuzzcat.net
Wed Apr 22 11:23:16 PDT 2009

You are, of course, correct. My limited knowledge of PHP is showing.

I made two changes to my php.ini file based on what I found in the
one running in our data center, one of which is upload_max_filesize.
The other, which turns out to be the real culprit, was memory_limit.
This value was set to 8M. Changing it to 128M is what really solved
the problem.

Thanks, Jeff, for pointing out this mistake on my part. I hope that this
thread can be of help to others in the future, and it's important to
have all the facts actually factual.

-Michael