[syslinux] memdisk issue with gpxelinux.0

Miller, Shao Shao.Miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Sun Apr 26 17:07:31 PDT 2009

I have seen problems running memdisk from gPXE before, but usually they
were "superfloppy" images.  Anything with 2,880 512-byte sectors has
always worked for me.  Maybe this is something worth posting to the gPXE
discussion mailing list, Pierre.  If you are in dire need, you can still
plug PXELINUX into the process as middle-man for memdisk and find
success.  - Shao