[syslinux] Need help trying out new mboot.c32

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Apr 28 21:57:32 PDT 2009

Okay, I think I've figured it out (and this explains the TBOOT problem
too): Grub's definition of "the command line" includes the kernel/module
filenames.  This isn't explicit in the spec, but it looks like tboot,
and newer versions of Xen, skip to the first whitespace before parsing
the command line.

I have pushed out 3.80-pre3 with this fix.