[syslinux] PXE + memdisk booting initrd=unattended/undis3c.imz

Bernd Krautmann reg at krautmann.net
Wed Aug 5 12:19:59 PDT 2009

Hi,

once again I have installed my system new and I have again the problem that
memdisk doesnt load when a PXE client starts to boot.

Again the message:

card)
Ready.

But memdisk doesnt start !!!!!

Because I am very very confused about it I give you for tonight and tomorrow
root access to my server.

I hope somebody could tell me where the problem is. I have the memdisk and
pxelinux.0 file from the unattended-4.8 packet of unattended.sourceforge.net

ROOT ACCESS TO MY SERVER:

Go to your console and type:

telnet pxeshit.dyndns.org

User: guest
pass: test

Type two times cd.. and you are in the root folder (hopefully  somebody
finds the problem)

and FTP Access:

Go to your console and type:

ftp pxeshit.dyndns.org