[syslinux] PXE + memdisk booting, server side

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Wed Aug 5 12:51:19 PDT 2009

Op 20090805 om 19:26 schreef Bernd Krautmann:
> [...]

It is a good habit before taking a server off-line,
to check what the server is doing. Commands like `who` and `ps -ef`
would have reveal there was still an user logged in.

I have friday early evening some time for it. ( 18:00 - 20:00  CEST )

I will be at that time also at the syslinux IRC channel at Freenode.

Cheers
Geert Stappers