[syslinux] com32 ssh/telnet support?

Piavlo piavka at cs.bgu.ac.il
Wed Aug 12 03:59:49 PDT 2009

Ryan McLean wrote:

> I had thought of this, but I run the risk of a user rebooting one of
> the nodes during the window that I changed the default
> and then their node kicking off an auto reinstall / hanging at a
> prompt waiting for me to do something.
 Don't change the default  pxelinux.cfg/default but add (or symlink to
reviously prepared special config file) pxelinux/xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx
(where xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx is the needed node mac address) or
pxelinux.cfg/yyyyyy (where yyyyyyy is the hexa value of the needed node
ip - which you can get with gethostip command)

 Alex