[syslinux] Incompatibility using pxelinux 3.80 or later and setupldr.exe from windows XP 32 bits

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Sun Aug 16 13:40:28 PDT 2009

On 08/16/2009 12:47 PM, Geert Stappers wrote:

> IMO should the OP make two tarballs (or zip files)
> Each with all the TFTP files for a RIS install.
> One is "version 3.75" and the other "version 3.80"
>
> And put them on the Internet.

This might be hard for copyright reasons, although sending them directly
to someone (e.g. myself) might be more feasible.

That being said, the most productive thing that could happen would be to
perform a "git bisect" on this problem.  "git bisect" is an
semiautomatic techique for finding regressions (which this is.)

See for example:

	http://syslinux.zytor.com/archives/2009-June/012761.html