[syslinux] Incompatibility using pxelinux 3.80 or later and setupldr.exe from windows XP 32 bits

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Aug 25 10:13:35 PDT 2009

On 08/25/2009 06:38 AM, Jacek Kalinski wrote:

> Even using menu.c32 with old hardware (I don't know how to describe "old",
> but I will try below), is working fine. With never - not :(

Since you're having problems with Windows-based software on hardware
that I don't have access to, the only think I can think of at this point
is to suggest doing a "git bisect".  You will need a Linux box to do
builds on to do that.

See, for example:

http://syslinux.zytor.com/archives/2009-June/012761.html