[syslinux] [Syslinux] Applied the generic path searching to ISOLINUX

Liu Aleaxander aleaxander at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 07:15:03 PST 2009

Hi all,

I just applied the generic path searching to ISOLINUX, and you can
check it here:

  http://git.zytor.com/?p=users/liu/gsoc09_liu.git

since commit 4bb194f14a43674cced3a8c35d5e625e59db32dc.

hpa, for now, all the fs code have been converted to new-style
interface and I have done my best to make all the fs C code be clean
and readable.  Well, it would be great if you take a minute to look at
it , and tell me what you think; I'll try to improve it.

And, everybody, I would deeply appreciate it if you test & hack it and
feedback the results.

Thanks!

--
regards