[syslinux] Ugh on new bios.

Jernej Simončič jernej.listsonly at ena.si
Mon Feb 2 02:42:16 PST 2009

On Monday, February 2, 2009, 4:55:20, Jeff Sadowski wrote:

> It does but it only lets you choose HD, removable media and net boot.
> Nothing that would allow me to boot the usb stick without completely
> entering the bios. How stupid is that huh.

It doesn't display a list of HDDs when you choose to boot off disk?
Some of these menus are stupid, and they will only expand the list
when you press spacebar or + (while others will display a new menu
when you press Enter).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Social innovations tend to the level of minimum tolerable well being.
       -- Albrecht's Law