[syslinux] Password bypass

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 18:32:45 PST 2009

Why would you have a default to something that requires a password and
have a time out?
In this case you probably don't want a time out because there would
have to be interaction anyways.
Just a note: You could always wipe the bios and boot off another
device and bypass syslinux on your disk unless the computer is locked
in another room. (like clearcube)