[syslinux] Thank you and patch line length

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 07:09:20 PST 2009

Peter, looking back at recent commits, I noticed that you updated
doc/comboot.txt to reflect that the new COMBOOT calls for directories
are officially to be included into version 3.74.  Thank you and I hope
that this functionality provides benefit for others.

I also noticed that a part of that commit was to rework the line
length.  What is your preferred line length within the documentation
and within the code?  I'm ready to submit a patch for my revised
version of my read-only shell but would rather modify my tree to fit
your preferred line lengths first then submit the patch.

Just an FYI: rosh now acts a lot more like ls (except currently
unsorted) with a few other smoothing finishes.  I wouldn't call it
complete yet but just more usable.

--
-Gene

"No one ever says, 'I can't read that ASCII E-mail you sent me.'"