[syslinux] gpxelinux and dhcp

Pierre pierre.canal at laposte.net
Sat Feb 28 15:44:39 PST 2009

Hello,
I dont know if I'am mixing instructions for raw gPXE and gPXELINUX here.
But, I only use gpxelinux.

And to use http configuration file, I'm obliged to load gpxelinux.0 in a
first time, (first dhcp request)
And in a second time the configuration file (second dhcp request).
and I don't see how to do that with option 209.

Thank you for help

Pierre