[syslinux] switch config file name in LILO-style "boot:"

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Mon Jan 26 16:36:56 PST 2009

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> There isn't, right now, a way to load another configuration file without
> a helper .c32 file.  Writing one that just loads a config file would be
> very easy, I just haven't had time to do so.

But in the meantime you did ! :)

If you happen to find some more time before 3.74, please consider spending
some on something similar to reload keyboard map files. I'd be willing to
pay in advance with beers on FOSDEM if those bribes are welcome... ;-)

RPM packages of syslinux 3.73 for RHEL/CentOS will hit the mirrors
tonight.