[syslinux] New elflink branch in the mainline repository

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Sun Jul 5 17:30:05 PDT 2009

I have pulled in Stefan Bucur's updated elflink branch into the main
Syslinux repository as the "elflink" branch, and fixed a couple of minor
issues.  Note in particular that I have *not* run Nindent over the
sources... I will leave that to Stefan and Klaus unless there is a
compelling reason to.

Please note the following, however:

int foo();

... in C doesn't mean a function with no parameters.  That is written:

int foo(void);

In C, "int foo();" means the same as "int foo(...);".  This differs from
C++.