[syslinux] HDT 0.3.3 is out

Erwan erwan at seanodes.com
Tue Jul 7 11:28:04 PDT 2009

H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> Sebastian Herbszt wrote:
>
>> Erwan wrote:
>>
>>> HDT 0.3.3 has just been released.
>>>
>> What about merging it into syslinux mainline?
>>

> lin
> Good question.  I'm not tracking HDT development closely, so I need some
> advice here.

Before all, all apologies for the late answer.
HDT is currently in standby as pierre and I got some other priorities
the past weeks.

Merging again with syslinux is for sure the goal on the next release of
HDT. So we have to wait for this release before resyncing with syslinux.
This situation is pretty unique and should not exist again. HDT is made
for being in sync with Syslinux.

About the next release, I hope being free enough to release it during
july 09.